Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 12:15:14 -0700
From: Don Cragun <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Re:Goodsearch.com

Hi Michael,
 This is very disappointing. The GoodSearch website says that Insulin
Pumpers
earned:
                Year    Amount
                2007    $ 16.79
                2008    $ 41.83
                2009    $ 20.25
                2010    $  8.09
                2011    $ 17.41
                2012    $ 56.16
                2013    $ 81.70
                2014    $ 73.54
Jan, Feb, Mar   2015    $  8.31
                Total:  $324.10 from GoodSearch, GoodShop, and GoodDining
The sum of the above amounts in $324.08, not $324.10
What happened to the other 2 cents?
 Why are they saying Insulin Pumpers earned $73.54 last year if you only got
$10???

 - Don