Re: [IP] question about Omnipod pod orientation

I try to put the rounded cannula side facing the fattiest part of my body.
So, if I'm putting it on my arm, I decide where I want to put it and then
decide which way to face it by where there is the least muscle and the most
fatty or looser part of my arm.  There are definitely times when I don't
think about it and just stick it on and press go.  Susan