Re: [IP] Another excellent article ...

And pass it along to the non-D people in their lives. It isn't simply not
eating sugar!

----- Original Message -----

From: "Annabella Lewis" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2015 10:05:35 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] Another excellent article ...

B I remember the article, it expresses beautifully all the trials &
frustrations
& constant daily
routine of living with T1. All T1s should read it & pass it along.

Annabella

From: B  B  B  B  B  B B B B B B B B Signe Myhren
B > A few of you liked the article I linked about insulin pooling under the
skin.
B > Its author, Catherine Price, is an excellent writer (living with Type I.)
few
> years ago she wrote the best article I have ever read about what it's like
> live with Type I diabetes. It can be shared with people who don't really
> understand what Type I is all about.

B >
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/23/thinking-about-diabetes-with-every-b
ite/?_r=0