[IP] question about Omnipod pod orientation

 Hi. A recent article on Diabetes Mine led me to the Pump Peelz website, which
leads to the background to my question. Pump Peelz makes decals for a bunch of
diabetes tech including the Omnipod. All of their pod cover designs that have an
identifiable top and bottom are set up so that the btopb direction is the
cannula end of the pod. That suggests that most people who use a pod use it
cannula end up.

 I use an Omnipod. I never, ever wear it with the cannula end up. If I use it on
my stomach, it is sideways. If I wear it on my arm or leg, I always orient it
cannula end down. I do it that way because I think the non-cannula end of the
pod is less sensitive to being bumped and I seem to bump the upper end of the
pod more frequently.

 Do you pay attention to which way the pod is oriented? If so, cannula end up or
down and why?
Thanks,
Melanie