Re: [IP] It's a SNAP! (Couldn't resist)

As a follow up to my previous response.
After my insurance adjustment I am paying $328.86 per box (1 month supply)
of infusion sets and pump bodies for the Snap.
Back when I was using Medtronic, I paid $136.70/box for quick sets and
$38/box for the reservoirs for a total of $174.70, so clearly the Snap is
much more on a monthly basis, but the start up cost is far less.
Probably varies for everyone based on your insurance plan.