[IP] Allergy to insulin when using pump but not syringes

I have a theory about this (unscientific, of course). My theory is this: If
you have allergy issues on the pump, then you likely have the same allergy
via syringe. The difference is that with the pump, the insulin is
contacting a continual concentrated area at the pump site, where with
syringes you are moving to different locations constantly.
What made me think of it is that I have a sulfur allergy, mainly to sulfur
based antibiotics, which is a concentrated form. Yet other medications
containing sulfur, and dried fruit processed with sulfur can be fine. If i
REALLY indulge in dried fruit, I do react to the sulfur with severe
itching. I had not really considered the dried fruit being sulfur
processed, until my sister was moving, and we had a huge bag from costco
that we munched on a LOT that afternoon, as it was pretty much the only
thing around, and yep, here came the hives.

I still eat dried fruit on an occasion, but just in the normal handful
style, not in the meal replacement very hungry style.

Thoughts anyone?