RE: [IP] lancet changing day!!!

Oh wow, thanks for the reminder!  I nearly forgot too!

4th of July???  No, it's the 2 days a year we change our clocks.  Of course,
if you live in Hawaii or Arizona... or is it Arkansas... you never change
your clocks, so I don't know what you would do about lancets...

Sue
else's life."

Thanks for reminding me, I forgot!