Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 13:12:27 -0800
From: Michael Plinski <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] Humalog vs. Novolog

I agree, both work the same for me.  The insurance probably have better deal
with Novolog than they do with Lilly.  Insulin is extremely expensive.  Back
in the late sixties, before insurance was invented, you could buy pork/beef
iletin for 1.99 a vial.  Of course it isn't as good as the product we have
today, but still I wonder when is the payoff for the dna research.  I have
been paying 139-150 bucks a vial for over 12 years.