Re: [IP] It's a SNAP! (Couldn't resist)

I am a Snap user and like it quite a bit.  How much did it cost?  Beats
me,  Can't tell and it depends on your insurance.
I was told that it's up front cost is lower than other pumps but it's on
going cost is higher (kinda like the omnipod) and over the 4 or 5 year
period it's about the same.
Like I said, it all depends on your insurance.
I have been told the control unit cost $299 and the pump body and infusions
sets are part of the monthly supplies, which you may be able to find a
price for.
If I can find an insurance receipt I may be able to get you the "list price"
  One issue is that a monthly package contains 10 infusion sets and 4 pump
bodies.  So if you use a lot of insulin and the pump bodies don't last too
long, it could be a problem.  I get 12 days out of a pump body, so I
actually have a surplus.  12 days is beyond their official policy but I
have never had a problem.

They offer a 30 day free trial.  Yes it is free.  So try it and see if you
like it.
My 30 day free trial actually lasted 90 days, since my insurance company
was crazy slow in approving it, and Asante kept sending me more supplies
until it got resolved.
(I did have to pay for insulin though).
Some people have had trouble disconnecting the pump body from the control
unit, which takes a modest amount of dexterity and control, but most people
have no trouble at all.  Try it, you'll like it.