[IP] It's a SNAP! (Couldn't resist)

 Checking out new insulin pumps and came across the SNAP which might be better
for me in my advancing years (vision problems). All bells and whistles? And no
one wants to tell me what it costs - not even a ballpark figure. That alone
scares me. My sales rep says it's about $600 out-of-pocket but that sounds off
to me. Can anyone direct me to IP discussions? Or can you help? Email me at
email @ redacted or post here. Thanks,
Dianne

still writing about diabetes with a sense of humor- not the diabetes,
Dianne!</font></blockquote>