Re: [IP] Humalog vs. Novolog

YMMV as everyone says. I am allergic to Humalog but not to Novolog, For me
there was a slower start for the Novo insulin and a longer 'tail', I went
from 3.5 hr activity with Humalog to 4 hrs with Novo.  I have since
switched to Apridra and use the same 4 hour duration but the onset time is
less than 15 minutes, it was 30 minutes with Novo. Everyone can have
different onset and duration times. You have to discover your own numbers.
Best of Bgs,
George

--
George
don't get sick and if you do, die quickly