Re: [IP] Some Novolog insulin available in Florida.

Sometimes people become allergic to certain insulins even when they've
used them for years. I heard that so I decided I would stay on Humalog
as long as I could and only switch if for some reason I became allergic.
So I figured I'd switch to Novalog only as a last resort.
Anyone know if this is true? insulin allergies?