RE: [IP] Humalog vs. Novolog

Lisa, you are fine. Novolog is a proven short acting insulin for pumps. I just
switched from Apidra back to Novolog and have used Humalog in the past.
Novolog is very, very stable in a pump. (Apidra is a bit unique in that is can
be used to actually shoot up to 20 minutes after a meal, but it doesn't last
in your system very long). Also Novolog has discount programs to help lower
the copay.

David Jones
freelance journalist
https://davidjones.contently.com