[IPn] thanks everyone

I'd like to thank all of our sustaining donors that contribute
monthly and those of you that participated in the winter pledge
drive. I'd also like to encourage those who have not yet participated
to do so now so that Insulin Pumper can capture the remaining $264
still outstanding from Sunday's challenge match request. I really
don't want to have to ask the donors to take these dollars back and
they really don't want to do that. The purpose of these challenges
was to encourage you to help Insulin Pumpers and the members of the
diabetes community that we serve. Help finish the challenge match.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

Best regards,
Michael A. Robinton
Executive Director