You must have an employer based plan. On the individual market, the co-pay for
prescription drugs is usually only 50 percent after a negotiated discount and
my plan quoted me like a $200 copay, which is insane. I'm kind of curious if
it would be any different if I purchased it through a medical device company.
For example, when I buy glucose tablets through the Medtronic site, my Horizon
Blue Cross plan paid for those in their entirety.

David Jones
freelance journalist
https://davidjones.contently.com
973-485-4153 (phone)