Re: [IP] Only In America: Brooklyn Movie House Ejects Diabetic Customer

i always bring my own candy to the movies...
why pay $4. when riteaid has it for $1.

This theater is right near our store..
Knowing the neighborhood well, he probably just wanted a healthy snack to
eat while watching the movie...
and used his diabetes as an excuse....