RE: [IP] Enlite Sensor Calibration

Babs I was on the Medtronic Minimed Paradigm and just got upgrade to the 530G.
With the old pump (which was fairly new technology) had to check four times
with the Contour Next strips. It became a little difficult because my
calibration times didn't always jive with mealtimes, so often I had to check
six or seven times a day, meaning before and after each meal, when waking up,
when going to bed and I almost always got woken up in the middle of the night.
the last few weeks I had my pump, it would sometimes stall out and say 90 for
several hours, meanwhile my sugar was going through the roof. The new sensors
are much more stable

David Jones
freelance journalist
https://davidjones.contently.com