From: Pam Brown
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 5:12 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Wardrobe malfunction

I use the Minimed CGMS but I frequently take long hot baths and the only
tape
covering my sensor is either Opsite 3000 or Tegaderm and it is just fine
after
an hour soak in warm water. Pam

<Went swimming for the first time in 30 + or - years but had to stop when my
sensor tape started to come off ....