[IP] Re: Wardrobe malfunction

 I use the Minimed CGMS but I frequently take long hot baths and the only tape
covering my sensor is either Opsite 3000 or Tegaderm and it is just fine after
an hour soak in warm water. Pam

<Went swimming for the first time in 30 + or - years but had to stop when my
sensor tape started to come off .
I was using Nexcareb" Absolute Waterproof First Aid Tape (Ha! Ha!), but
unless someone has a better suggestion I plan to use 3Mb" Transporeb"
Medical Tape next time out.>