Re: [IP] CareLink

Care Link now only works with Safari on OS 10.6.8

A Good Way to Lose 25 Pounds

http://fantasypuppettheater.com/idiskfiles/Trip.html

On Thursday, March 27, 2014 4:33 PM, Richard <email @ redacted>
wrote:

When you check with Minimed about both the Mountain Lion and Snowflake
because
if the Lion is newer than Snow Leopard, and I am sure it is, be the one to
use
one to use. As time flies, I don't remember the specific names readily bu
T I think your best bet is the store.
Sent from my iPad

> On Mar 27, 2014, at 1:19 PM, PHYLLIS ABRAM <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
> Apple went to my external hard drive and couldn't find Mountain Lion. For
> whatever reason it wasn't there. I will have to go to the Apple Store so
they
> can reinstall it. I tried to get a time frame from Medtronic and they don't
have
> one. Soooo either I keep borrowing a PC or go to Apple store. Nobody knows
why
> the previous version was not on ext hard drive.
> What would you do in my situation?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> Phyllis
>
>> On Mar 27, 2014, at 2:50 PM, Richard <email @ redacted> wrote:
>>
>> I was on 10.9 and was unable to get Carelink. I called Apple and we ended
up
>> going back on my external hard drive about a year and reinstalled it.
Since