Re: [IP] CareLink

 I would check Carelink via Minimed to make double sure that MAC OSX Snow
Leopard will work with Carelink. Then I would check with Apple about using Snow
Leopard in your computer.
 I would explain to Apple that it worked fine until they upgraded to the
Maverick and that you need Snow Leopard.
 If you have an Apple store handy I would go see them. They should be a able to
do
what's necessary get your computer to accommodate the Snow Leopard.  If they
say that you must buy an installation disc and it is costly, you may use mine.

Richard

Sent from my iPad