Re: [IP] CareLink

 So far they only find OSX7 only find external hard drive. For whatever reason
OX7 shows and nothing after that. I can take it to Apple Store and they can
reinstall it for me or keep borrowing someone else's pc to upload pump. I start
on sensors next week. What would you do?

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis