From: email @ redacted
To: "IP" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 10:38:16 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [IP] dexcom G4

B How does it help for insulin pump threapy? And what is the price? It has not
entered Chinese Market yet.
B B From: Lola EmeryDate: 2014-03-27 13:31To: email @ redacted:
Re:
[IP] dexcom G4I'm not a guy, but I use Dexcom G4 and love it!
Sent from my iPad,
Lola
B > On Mar 26, 2014, at 10:57 PM, "email @ redacted"