RE: [IP] extra apidra and novolog

A week ago I would have considered, haven't had coverage for five months, but
I just got my coverage back starting next week so I'm told. I have a copay
coupon that keeps my novolog copay to $55. Next week if my coverage kicks in
I'll be set. are you switching insulin?

David Jones
freelance journalist
https://davidjones.contently.com