[IP] Re: Midnight in the Garden of One Click Ordering!

Hi, Liliana! Lol, yes I'm fine now! I was still really low when I sent that
email. Obviously!  And you're right, I did stay up a couple of,hours, but
fell I to a really nice deep sleep early this morning.

Hope things are well with you!

<email @ redacted<javascript:;>>