Re: [IP] Swelling in my legs/Exercise

I appreciate all of your suggestions. I work in a office and am part of a
call center so its hard to get away from the desk for very long. Ive asked
for a stand up station but need a Dr's note to have it so I will discuss
with my dr at my next apt next week. Last week i was helping with a baby
shower and had to run to the kitchen area a few times and by the 3rd trip
my legs were killing me with shin splints and its not very far. I try to
take the stairs to my office which is on the 3rd floor, by half way up the
2nd flight I sound like a old smoker wheezing and puffing but i keep doing
it. Im 5'7 and 215lbs and 39 yrs old and I feel like im pushing 60.

--
EVERYONE'S HOROSCOPE SHOULD READ "GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER"