[IP] for Kerry Thorne

Kerry:

 You have not stated your age, nor the Type of diabetes you have, nor your
average A1C. With all that swelling in your ankles, I would suspect a
circulatory problem related to your heart. I am guessing you have Type II
diabetes, and the weight gain may be, in part, due to the
 water your body is holding. You need to see an endocrinologist, and probably a
cardiologist, too. Do you take medication for high blood pressure? I am guessing
a doctor will prescribe that, at the very least.

Signe (Type I in NJ)

Sent from my iPad