[IP] Swelling in my legs/Exercise

I have been on the pump for 3 months now and I'm experiencing a lot of
swelling in my legs and ankles. I came home yesterday from work and my legs
from my knees down hurt and there was a indent in my legs from my socks. I
woke up with puffy eyes yesterday and today so im sure the fluid is still
in my body just sloshing back and forth. I sit a lot at work then come home
and sit in front of my computer to do school work as I am finishing by BA
this year, While i try to avoid tight clothes I am a diabetic with very
little physical activity most days, I have gained weight ( I average about
215 lbs) so i have bought new clothes in larger sizes so i can be more
comfortable. I dont have any physical reason for not excising other then it
hurts when i do it because im so out of shape and its been bloody cold for
6 months (Maine). Walking more then 2 blocks and i have shin splints. I
dont know how to get started and keep going at it when it hurts so much and
I have so much else I'm trying to do. Any suggestions?
Kerry

--
EVERYONE'S HOROSCOPE SHOULD READ "GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER"