Re: [IP] Medicare, Medtronic and the pathway program.

I'm totally confused!
 I got my Revel in January 2014. I am on Medicare and have a secondary that will
pay for the Enlite sensors. I wanted to Pathway up to the 530g. I have been told
that I need to wait until the rental period for Medicare is completed in order
to upgrade/Pathway to the 530g. The issue being that Medicare is only renting
the pump for the first 12 or 13 months. After that I can Pathway to the 530g.

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis