Re: [IP] Medicare, Medtronic and the pathway program.

 I got the 530 in November through the free upgrade program (I got my new pump
last June), but I didn't have to buy a new transmitter. The old one works with
the new sensors.

 Although if you don't use CGM, you can't upgrade. They'll only sell the new
pump with CGM.

Stacey M

Sent from my iPad