RE: [IP] Medicare, Medtronic and the pathway program.

I think the policy may depend on your insurance and how recent your pump is. I
started on the Minimed last January and got the upgrade for free to the 530G
with a couple of boxes of sensors through a trade in program at no extra cost

David Jones
freelance journalist
https://davidjones.contently.com
973-485-4153 (phone)