Re: [IP] Loaner pump setup

A better option (I'm assuming you have a modern MM pump), is to use
the "Patterns" feature to set a basal pattern that is set to 0.  This
is a bit of programming, but is better than leaving the battery out
and having to reprogram the whole thing again.

Main Menu -> Basal -> Basal Setup -> Patterns -> On
Main Menu -> Basal -> Basal Setup -> Set/Edit Basal -> Pattern A ->
Set to 0 (I actually don't know if you set it to 0, but you could set
it to 0 for 23 hours and .1U/h for 1 hour)

--
Steve