[IP] The joys of retirement episode 1 (originator George E Eberhardt)

LOL Valerie - you are VERY fortunate- as I say to some folks - they have a
horse shoe
up their you know what :)  I'm my own CDE with my pump due to my endo not
having
any flipping idea of how to use a pump or wanting me to go onto one back in
2008
(he thought 7% A1C was good - I wanted better).

I just read up alot while on MDI - pretended I was using a pump - so the
transition
with going onto the real thing (ohhh Coke!!!!) - made it easy for me.  Lots
of good info
out there in book form as well for those of less fortunate to have a
medical team
that can help us.

Still enjoying my break from the pumping - only 4 more I-ports left - so
may have
to go back on pump - sigh.  Come on Medtronic - get your act together so we
Canadians
that use them can purchase some (we've been told here in Canada - 2-3 month
wait since
Medtronic took over from Patton in Texas for distribution for these
"tubeless" insulin infusion
devices).

Anna Kiff aka FatCatAnna \\^^//  in the D-OC
Diabetes Mentor / Advocate / Blogger / Cat Lover

*Anna's Blog <http://diabetes1.org/blogs/Annas_Blog/all_posts> at
Diabetes1.org <http://www.diabetes1.org/>*
Blogger at - *The Roller Coaster Ride of Diabetes
<http://www.therollercoasterrideofdiabetes.com/>*
Facebook at - *The Roller Coaster Ride of
Diabetes*<https://www.facebook.com/TheRollerCoasterRideofDiabetes>

Twitter at - *FatCatAnna <https://twitter.com/FatCatAnna>*