[IP] Price of insulin

Does anybody know the current price of a vial of Novolog or Humalog?  It seems
my generics have gone up and I hate to see what's in store for me when I order
6 vials for a 90 day supply.  I'm on Medicare with a drug plan built in thru
Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan.  Currently I'm using mail order thru
Express Scripts, Medco/Catamaran.  When I go to a retail store such as
Walgreens or Meijers  they can't quote me a price unless I have the rx to show
them.  I know I've always had a 20% copay.  Anybody know?

Diane from Michigan