Re: [IP] Recommended Disconnecting Pump for takeoff and landing

I keep waiting for a pod person to comment on this thread. What to omnipod
users do? i am flying for the first time with my pod in May. I never
disconnected my Medtronic pump in the past and I don't recall any issues
but I haven't flown all that often.