[IP] Lag time

 I just saw my endo. I asked her about patients in her practice who have
upgraded to 530G with Enlites. She said most seem to like the system. I thought
to ask about lag time. Forgive me if all of you already knew this, but she said
lag time of sensor-measured BGs vs. actual BG is different for everyone, since
it reflects a patient's own body and how much of a lag there is between his/her
blood glucose and interstitial fluid glucose. I don't know why I used to think
this had anything to do with the manufacturer of a sensor. I had just tested my
BG, and she was impressed at how close the finger stick was to the CGM (using a
SofSensor in a Revel pump.)

Signe

Sent from my iPhone