[IP] The joys of retirement episode 1A

Since I submitted episode 1, a number of people have contacted me
requesting information about the name and availability of the program.
Rather than replying to all those individual emails. I thought it better to
put this information in the list.

It is my intention to provide the information that has been requested, but
only after I have decided that the program is effective. I expect this to
happen in the next 4 to 8 weeks. If it is effective, I need to talk to the
author about remote usage and fees (if any). At the present time, as far as
I can determine, the program is only being provided to residents of the
Village.

Please be patient, it's looking good to me at the moment.

George