Re: [IP] One touch ping and close to empty reservoir issues

 The purpose of holding it upright is to make air bubbles rise to the top of the
reservoir enabling the bubbles to be pumped back into the insulin bottle. There
should be no bubbles remaining in the reservoir when you disconnect from the
insulin bottle. Afterward if bubbles appear either you didn't remove all of the
bubbles or there is an air leak in your pump. Bubbles should rarely appear in
your tubing.
Richard

Sent from my iPad