Re: [IP] One touch ping and close to empty reservoir issues

Interesting that others are seeing the same thing.  On my Minimed, it would
be effective all the way to 0 units left (and sometimes even a little after
that).

I guess I will just start making it a rule to change out at 15 units
remaining because each time I say to myself "I have 15 units left, I should
be good to cover a lower carb meal" I end up using all 15 units trying to
control my sugar after eating and still run high where I would normally use
like 4-5 units and not spike.

Glenn