 Yep, I can see that MN is not going to suffer quite the heat that those of is
farther south might; when I put my pump in my bra or waistband (when riding a
tractor/mower etc) the insulin can get overheated (common problem for me.
Housework, yard work, etc. and I'm not a high energy type haha)
MMS

 > On Mar 16, 2014, at 10:39 AM, "Dave & Babs Moffett" <email @ redacted>
wrote:

 > The insulin is already in the tubing, still connectected to the resevoir. I
do fill the canula as usual.

 > Michelle S - I live in Northern Minnesota. There aren't a lot of those really
hot days here. When I work out, it seems to be ok. I have on occasion had to do
a new resevoir because I thought the insulin wasn't working as well when I
thought it may have gotten really hot for some reason. It works most of the time
though.