Re: [IP] One touch ping and close to empty reservoir issues

When you put in the new reservoir are there air bubbles in the insulin
remaining in the old reservoir or in the tubing. I find that even though
I am very careful to remove all bubbles when I fill a new reservoir, when
I change it out there are usually a few bubbles in the old reservoir,
mostly just tiny champagne bubbles but sometimes slightly larger ones. I
also check the tubing carefully but I have never seen bubbles there. For
this reason I never use up every drop of insulin in the reservoir.
Annabella

Glenn Primack < email @ redacted >: > Does anyone else have
problems near the end of their reservoir on the Ping? It > seems like
when I get down to 15 units or less in the reservoir and bolus for a >
meal, it has hardly any effect. Only when I fill a new reservoir and
switch > sites is when my sugars will come down