[IP] One touch ping and close to empty reservoir issues

 Does anyone else have problems near the end of their reservoir on the Ping? It
seems like when I get down to 15 units or less in the reservoir and bolus for a
meal, it has hardly any effect. Only when I fill a new reservoir and switch
sites is when my sugars will come down.

 It seems to do this every time at the end of a reservoir, and I don't think
it's because the insulin is getting old because the same thing seems to happen
even if the insulin has only been in the reservoir for two days when it gets
down to 15 units or less.

I don't remember this issue on my Minimed pump in the past.