[IP] Re: insulin questions

I did that for awhile (replacing sites on a three day schedule,
tubing/cartridge as needed, etc) but discovered, that for me, esp in
summer, insulin that long (longer than 2-3 days)
'seemed' to get more fragile, possibly getting damaged by 'body heat'?
BG was going wacky after a set change and after enough time for that to
be an issue, so back to the drawing board and less time in the heat for
the insulin (summer, quite hot) was an issue for me last summer

the road with Diabeasties is sooooo filled with YMWillV, isn't it : )

MichelleS
IDDM, dx January 1969