RE: [IP] Recommended Disconnecting Pump for takeoff and landing

Hmmm, I'll be flying next week and I'll have to think about this one. I have
to admit to being somewhat, ummm, lazy though. When I land, I'm then
managing a dog, trying to find my stuff and all of that and I can't imagine
stopping to find and sort out pump first. Since I have a dog under my seat,
everything I own but a few small items goes up in the overhead compartments.
Think I'll take my chances. Good to have the info though. At least if I
break the rules I'll know what to expect. I've not had any problems in the
past, however.
Veronica

We woof you a Merry Christmas!
Make the humans and dogs on your list really happy by giving them music from
Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
                Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California