Re: [IP] Recommended Disconnecting Pump for takeoff and landing

 Take off for hikers is considerably slower than a plane, while chg in altitude
for a hiker that falls over a cliff (or a skydiver?) might be quick enough to
consider?
MichelleS
Altitude makes things 'different', but I think the rapid chg is the worst

<email @ redacted>