Re: [IP] 530G

HI Signe,

My understanding is that if the sensors are used off label, and if something
happened that they were not working correctly, then Minimed may opt not to
cover the cost of replacement, as they are not obligated to do so. Sometimes,
however, they surprise us- I feel it is all up to the technical support
representative you end up talking to.

I had some issues earlier this year with having to change out a sensor after 3
days and was denied a replacement sensor, and I almost ran out before my next
shipment. When it happened AGAIN, same issue, I called and troubleshooted with
them, and gave them all of the same information as before, I was sent a
replacement sensor.

They most likely will require the defective sensors to be shipped back to them
if they replace any sensors for you, as they told me they wanted to
investigate why mine seemed to fail before the 6 day window.

Hope this helps.

Jenny

On Thursday, March 13, 2014 4:08 AM, Signe Myhren <email @ redacted>