Re: [IP] My poor Ping changes appearance

I wont' know until this evening (or if I get invited to a movie) but I
may have trouble reading the screen when the lighting gets lower,
etc....big sigh
that magnifying type lens/screen is not like glasses, where the dried
paint can be scratched off with a fingernail, at least not yet.....
another idea:  I might let it join me for my next shower, to see if that
'helps' any dots/spots loosen
MichelleS