Re: [IP] My poor Ping changes appearance

Can you do the back to match?

If this is really pretty, maybe Animas can make it a feature on all the
Pings! :-)

Denise Br.
On 3/13/2014 7:18 AM, Schlight Family wrote:
  Now my Ping ( and the leather cover on my Dex) is wearing a sparkling
dusting of gold flake look, across the screen, the buttons, all surfaces
facing outward :0. and even the first inch or so of tubing........ Ah,
life with attachments MichelleS