[IP] My poor Ping changes appearance

 Uh oh, I had my Ping hanging off the front of my top, between a couple of
buttons this AM, while putting finishing touches on a paper mC"chC) 'horn' (for
a play abt Edison and his phonograph) when the wind changed !!

 Now my Ping ( and the leather cover on my Dex) is wearing a sparkling dusting
of gold flake look, across the screen, the buttons, all surfaces facing outward
:0. and even the first inch or so of tubing........

Ah, life with attachments

MichelleS