Re: [IP] insulin questions

Similar thing with me, but with a half-used, expired-in-2011 bottle of
Humalog I found in the fridge at work. I've been on Novolog for a few years
now, so this Humalog was old! It worked great! Probably a bit better, in
truth.

Good thing it did, because Express Scripts will cover only Humalog starting
4/1, so it's nice to know I can switch back and won't have the hassle of a
medical review to try and keep my Novolog.

YMMV as always...

Brian, T1 dx 6/1999 (age 30),
pumping 11/2000, currently with MM 530G